From the best place to put the bins, to how to compromise on style differences, our listeners and readers wrote in with the kitchen dilemmas they wanted answering on our How To Buy A Kitchen Or Bathroom podcast.
For our tenth and last episode of the series I was joined by interior designers Beth Dadswell, of Imperfect Interiors, and Ros Wilson, from Roselind Wilson Design to answer some of our readers’ and listeners’ kitchen questions.
Not heard of it before? How To Buy A Kitchen Or Bathroom podcast is full of practical advice and tips. There’s also plenty of inspiration, new ideas and brilliant guests.
Here are the brilliant kitchen questions…
- Where is the best place to put my bins? I think by the sink, but my partner thinks on the island where we do food prep? (And is this actually an important thing to consider?)
- How much should I follow the rules of the magic triangle? How magical is it?
- I can’t decide between having a breakfast bar and stools on my island, or a built in banquette – can you help?
- I like colourful, Shaker kitchens, but my husband wants something more monotone and modern. How do we compromise?
- About to plan a new kitchen… what are your main kitchen must-haves and must-nots?
Also, if you have any kitchen dilemmas you’d like us to tackle in our next series, please let us know either via email or social media! And remember, there’s no such thing as a silly question!
But before we get going, I have a favour to ask. We want to try and help as many people as possible – whether they’re currently renovating a complete doer-upper or just simply want to refresh tired bathroom.
So please, if you have the time, share this episode with friends or family, or your neighbours down the street, plus leave a review and subscribe!
Find How To Buy A Kitchen Or Bathroom the podcast in your podcast store, including Apple, Google and Spotify.
You can also listen to the episodes here.
Featured image: Marylebone gloss ivory flat metro tiles, Walls and Floors.